Improving customer value by applying predictive models, segmentation, experimental design, and strategy optimization.
- Increased profits of a large telecommunications firm by $39 million annually by directing a team of CRM consultants to implement predictive models, customer segmentation, and champion/challenger strategy testing.
- Increased revenue, improved loyalty, and reduced credit risk for a large US bank by managing a team of statisticians to build a suite of 25 predictive models to drive tailored customer strategies across multiple channels.
- Reduced marketing spend of a major telecommunications firm by directing the design and execution of analytics-driven marketing promotions.
- Improved customer loyalty for a large US bank by managing the design and roll-out of targeted retention programs.
- Reduced write-offs and improved customer loyalty for several large banks and telecommunications firms by developing and implementing enhanced credit/collections strategies.
- Designed, developed, and implemented a customer care expert system that successfully resolved credit card customer disputes for a large US bank.
- Improved detection of credit card fraud at point-of-sale for a large credit card issuer by applying data-mining techniques.